Thursday, April 15, 2010

Another Plain Thursday

Another Thursday!! I'm hitting the country road again. Destination Petaling Jaya, Selangor. This has been my routine for several month. I don't travelling, it is part and parcel of my life.

While having breakfast just now, there two idiots questioning the reason, why I'm in Kelantan. Bloody hell!! My your own business, man. I would to mention to them, the world we know today is built by facts and figures. If we keep on listening to rumours and hearsay evidence, we will become stupid and losing generation. It is an open secret, Malays cannot progress because they love rumours and hearsay evidence. They act and react according to these. Well! To all Malays, wake up from your stupid slumber and move with the world.

Next week will be a testing week for me, have to finish everything by then..

No comments: